TLN is committed to a philosophy of professional development that is ‘by teachers for teachers’. We are always keen to hear from teachers who are doing the core work of education really well, or those who are doing something innovative that they want to share with their colleagues.
In selecting people to deliver our program each year we look at the following criteria:
- We look for people who are classroom teachers to deliver courses on classroom practice
- We look for educational leaders to deliver courses on leadership
- We look for teachers and leaders who have earned the respect of their colleagues (e.g. in their current school or EC service, or through publications, or through research and further study)
- We look for teachers and leaders who have experience in delivering professional development OR who have completed the TLN courses on presenting professional development (link here to the September courses)
- We look for teachers and leaders who share our commitment to the importance of education unions
If you would like to partner with TLN in preparing and presenting professional development contact Michael Victory at email@example.com
You will be encouraged to attend the TLN courses on presenting professional development, to send a brief resume and a few words about the type of courses you would like to contribute to.