Michael commenced his career in education as a secondary teacher, working in Catholic schools across New South Wales and Victoria. Michael has worked at the TLN since 2006 and has now completed his PHD.
TLN Presenter & Host
I have taught in kindergartens and long day care centres for 38 years. I worked in Melbourne for most of my career and moved to the Surfcoast 5 years ago. I am now working in a kindergarten in Geelong and also do casual relief teaching. I am particularly interested in sustainability and fostering creativity through arts practice. I am a long term activist with the Australian Education Union and fighting for the early childhood sector of education has been a strong thread throughout my career. I enjoy mentoring teachers and passing on what I have learned.
- How do I join TLN?
- How do I login?
- Membership Access
- Preparing for an online course
- Programs by teachers for teachers
- Programs for early childhood, primary and secondary
- Quality online PD for teachers and leaders
- Remote Learning
- TLN members and union members (AEU & IEU)
- Union courses and conferences run by TLN
- What programs do TLN offer?
- Who is the TLN?