Michael commenced his career in education as a secondary teacher, working in Catholic schools across New South Wales and Victoria. Michael has worked at the TLN since 2006 and has now completed his PHD.
Learning Designer, Project Officer
Benjamin has worked in the Government Education Sector for over 15 years. During this time he taught VCE Music Performance, Music Investigation, Music Style and Composition as well as VET Music Industry Skills specialising in Sound Production.
- How do I join TLN?
- How do I login?
- Membership Access
- Preparing for an online course
- Programs by teachers for teachers
- Programs for early childhood, primary and secondary
- Quality online PD for teachers and leaders
- Remote Learning
- TLN members and union members (AEU & IEU)
- Union courses and conferences run by TLN
- What programs do TLN offer?
- Who is the TLN?